There are 10 eligible award categories, each having specific criteria that the judging panel will be examining.
In order to be eligible for consideration, nominees must be habitually resident outside the island of Ireland and be a member of the Irish diaspora. This comprises emigrants from Ireland and their descendants around the world and those with a tangible connection to Ireland.
You may enter across any number of categories providing that your entry meets the given award criteria. Review carefully the requirements for each category you are entering. All entries must comply fully with the entry rules.
Please provide as much detail as possible so our judges can make an informed decision.
- All entries must be submitted using the online entry form
- Simply select the category to enter and complete the entry form
- All entry forms must be completed fully before the deadline
- Provide as much detail as possible – you can use the upload in all categories
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria
- There is no fee payable for entering this awards programme.
Top tips for entering:
Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
And finally – don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
Benefits for all shortlisted companies include:
Elevate your company profile within the property industry
Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry